Human Resources & Compliances Support Center
HR enables organizations to automate core HR functions, including onboarding and benefits management, while providing a single database that stores and tracks all employee information in one place. Automated workflows, configurable forms and reports, and real-time access to accurate and consistent employee information helps you reduce your administrative workload and minimize compliance risk.
Connect to web-based HR resources along with Human Resources Professionals with years of experience. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, you can access the online HR Support Center for all of your HR needs.
With the HR On-Demand service, your company can virtually outsource their HR department. Our experienced and certified HR Professionals work with you to address your business specific questions and needs.
Features of Our HR Support Center
- Policy Library: Library of standard business policies.
- State and Federal Laws: Written in easy to understand terms.
- HR Forms: Library of business, state and federal forms.
- HR Guides: Various guidelines providing helpful references in following particular business procedures.
- Employee Handbook: Develop a Customizable Employee Handbook.
- Q&A Database: Hundreds of questions already answered by HR Pros.
- HR Best Practices: Monthly articles covering best practices.
- HR News and Updates: HR related news feeds and updates.
Upgrade to HR On-Demand
With our HR On-Demand Program, you company can virtually outsource your HR department. Our experienced and certified HR Professionals work with you to address your business specific questions and needs. You can receive UNLIMITED HR consultations over the phone or email/internet. There are many benefits to using our HR On-Demand. We listed a few great reasons why you should subscribe to our HR On-Demand program.
- You receive answers to employee relationship questions
- Customization of your employee handbook
- Pose unlimited questions in regards to federal and state employment laws
- Discover best practices for how to apply disciplinary actions
- Create and customize your job descriptions, forms, letters and more!
Testimonials From Our Clients
Copenbarger & Ross, Attorneys at Law
L. Thompson, Bookkeeper
Frontline Selling, LLC
A. Scher, Administrator
Alma Animal Hospital, P.A.
Elevator Concept Company
F. Samaroo, Office Manager
L. Paik, Owner
B. King, President
Teacake Bake Shop
A. Hsu, Owner
E. Alford, Office Manager
Classified Intelligence, LLC
P. Turner, Business Manager
Just For Kids Gymnastics and Dance Co.
R. Franks-Little, Owner
New Castle Homes
J. Zwarun, President